- 12 Josephs WAY, Reading, PA 19607
- · 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 3,310 Sq.ft.
- Welcome to Five Mile Hill. This 5 bedroom 2 Full & 2 Half bath home offers an open floor plan. The living room & dining area has a vaulted ceiling, tile entryway & an open stairway and second floor landing. Updated kitchen with granite counters, tile floors, stainless appliances, spacious pantry, undercabinet lighting and breakfast area. The adjacent family room offers a gas fireplace, numerous windows & a generous space that makes this ideal for entertaining. A powder room is tucked of the kitchen for easy access ...
- 204 N 5th STREET, Reading, PA 19601
- · 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 4,883 Sq.ft.
- Callowhill Brownstone -- A rare find as it is one of the last remaining Italianate Brownstones, nestled in the Callowhill Historic District in the City of Reading. From the moment you step into the foyer of this grand home, you will be transported to a time of fine craftsmanship. Starting from the original Mahogany trim, paneling & staircase, to the intricate plaster crown moulding throughout, along with 2 original stone fireplaces, elegant dining room and the updated custom kitchen with stainless appliances, just ...
- 1432 Liggett AVENUE, Reading, PA 19607
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,480 Sq.ft.
- This Rambler style home on a fenced 1/3 acre lot is a rare find. 3 bedrooms, ceramic tile bathroom, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, cathedral ceiling in the dining area with French doors to the covered deck. Efficient gas heat & central air. A detached oversized one car garage at the rear of the property. All in a location convenient to Lancaster Ave, 422 & 222 bypasses.